Indian Cow is very active and playful, it moves around a lot and eats regional plants and vegetables because of which the milk has a low fat content unlike jersey cow or buffalo. The ghee of cow is always liquid at 30 degree which makes it easy to digest.
Indian Cow Desi Ghee Hand Churned A2
$25.00 – $50.00
Hand Churned from Indian Cows milk with A2 protein
one kg ghee is made from 35 kg milk, 100% organic grass fed cow, no cow is tortured or calf is starved to take the milk.
- Increases the digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Increases one’s energy, vitality, and immunity (Ojas).
- Detoxifies the body (widely used in cleaning therapies).
- Used for cellular rejuvenation.
- Powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
- Heals the intestinal wall.
- Strengthens and nourishes the brain and nervous system.
- Enhances the health properties of herbs when taken together.
- Healthy alternative to butter and oil and can be added to any dish.