Indian Cow is very active and playful, it moves around a lot and eats regional plants and vegetables because of which the milk has a low fat content unlike jersey cow or buffalo. The ghee of cow is always liquid at 30 degree which makes it easy to digest.
Desi Ghee Hand Churned A2
$25.00 – $50.00
Hand Churned from Indian Cows milk with A2 protein
one kg ghee is made from 35 kg milk, 100% organic grass fed cow, no cow is tortured or calf is starved to take the milk.
- Increases the digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Increases one’s energy, vitality, and immunity (Ojas).
- Detoxifies the body (widely used in cleaning therapies).
- Used for cellular rejuvenation.
- Powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
- Heals the intestinal wall.
- Strengthens and nourishes the brain and nervous system.
- Enhances the health properties of herbs when taken together.
- Healthy alternative to butter and oil and can be added to any dish.